Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wynton Marsales

He came to Jazz Band, and it was amazing! Although he did cause Soiffer's face to be red the whole time. He took over some of the drums and piano (Will barely got to play his own instrument!) but it was all great. He can play some really high notes. We had photos taken of the whole class and him, and then nearly eeryone got something signed, mostly music. However, Caspar got his trombone signed, Roman got his baritone signed, and Belen and Karen got their saxes signed. I had him sign my case, which will last a lot longer. (Two people even had their iPods signed.)
I want to keep playing trombone. It's actually more important than taking a writing class, to me. I want to play trombone in South Pacific. I know I could, eventually. Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment